Friday, May 29, 2009

Singin' in the Shower

This is a video (but really just audio) of Gracie singing a song from the Veggie Tales video entitled "King George and the Ducky." This is the song that Larry the Cucumber (portraying King George, of course) sings to a rubber duck (portraying "Ducky") in the bath. Naturally, after watching the video numerous times, Gracie must always sing this video in the bath. This morning I had taken her in the shower with me, so Dave recorded her singing the song because her camera-shyness kept us from preserving it any other way. It's hard to hear the words, so here is what she's saying:

"Some kings love horses,
And some kings love cattle!
Some kings love leading
Their troops into battle!

"But me, I'm not like that,
I find that stuff...yucky!
I'd much rather stay
In my tub with my Ducky!

"Because I love my duck!..."(that's where she stops)

No comments: